American Fence Company of Kearney, Nebraska: History and Reputation in the Fencing Industry
American Fence Company has reigned as the top fence contractor in Nebraska and the Midwest for 55+ years. In that time, we’ve serviced thousands of homeowners, engineers, architects, contractors, and businesses—installing fences, gates, high security features, access control systems, and architectural screening.
It’s All About Our Huge Inventory
American Fence Company maintains the largest inventory of fence products in the entire Midwest—more than eighteen acres of vinyl, wood, chain link, ornamental steel, barbed wire, automated gates, K-rated vehicle restraint systems, adornments for railings, and more! This massive inventory is also available wholesale to the public, and we frequently sell fence parts to contractors and DIY homeowners.
We’re In Your Backyard
Our enormous inventory is necessary due to the large area we serve. In addition to the city of its namesake, our Kearney branch installs products in:
Minden, NE; Holdrege, NE; Pleasanton, NE; Ravenna, NE; Lexington, NE; Gibbon, NE; Shelton, NE; Wilcox, NE; Gothenburg, NE; Hastings, NE; Cozad, NE; Amherst, NE; Riverdale, NE; Axtell, NE; Funk, NE; Bertrand, NE; Alma, NE; Broken Bow, NE; Loup City, NE; Eustis, NE; Hildreth, NE; Franklin, NE; Riverdale, NE; Elwood, NE
If you do not see your city listed, please feel free to contact us.
In addition to residential clients, we serve a vast number of commercial contractors, engineers, and architects. We have done work alongside some of the Kearney’s most prestigious contractors like, BD Contractors, Sampson Construction, Kearney Parks Department, and Kearney airport.
Safe and Efficient Fence Installation in Kearney, NE
American Fence Company goes the extra mile when it comes fence installation in Kearney, as our priorities include carrying out all jobs efficiently and with utmost safety.
- Safety. As a matter of policy, American Fence Company’s installation team wears PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when on the job. PPE includes gloves, boots, safety vests, and safety glasses. Similarly, everyone on the team is required to follow a strict set of rules when it comes to equipment and tools: motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection. American Fence Company of Kearney’s dedicated to safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73. Far below the industry average of 1.1.
- Certification Program. Our fence installation experts in Kearney undergo thorough training before their first assignment. Everyone learns to build multiple kinds of fence (vinyl, wood, ornamental, chain link, etc.). Other required skills include welding, setting fence posts, installing fasteners, fence gates, and gate accessories.
- Professionals. In addition to being thoroughly trained, American Fence Company’s installation experts are passionate, having made fence installation their life trade. It’s not just a 9-to-5 job. It’s a profession they care about deeply.
- Equipment. Here at American Fence Company, we only use the best possible fence installation equipment. An in-house team of mechanics similarly ensures that our equipment remains in prestige condition. This is not only for safety purposes; it also ensures that we can complete jobs to the best degree possible.
- Installation Process. Once you hire us, your particular fence is assigned a unique project number. If requested, staff will arrive at the job site ahead of time to perform survey field work. After calling public utility locates, our superintendent stakes out the job site, and posts are set. From here, we generate a materials and as-built list for the Kearney fence installation project at hand. Once materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged and everything is set, the installation team sets to work. And before you know it, you’ll have an elegant, top-notch fence on your property, one designed to last, that you can enjoy for years to come.
- E-Verification. American Fence Company’s employees are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.