Best in Class Ornamental Fencing in Kearney, NE
Appealing Fence Designs
Ornamental fencing has two special perks: security and an elegant aesthetic that has the potential to raise your property value. These barriers are constructed of ornamental steel, which gives off an air of sophistication.
Prefabricated Fencing in Kearney
American Fence Company’s prefabricated ornamental fence panels have been manufactured under our own brand, American Ornamental. A unique, original product line is one of many things distinguishing us from other fence contractors in Kearney.
Long Lasting Fences in Kearney
In purchasing our prefabricated ornamental fence panels—which have been fabricated for extra rust resistance and backed by warranty—clients rest assured their investments have been protected.
Multiple Options for Fences in Kearney
Our ornamental fences come with two adornment options—spear top and flat top—and heights of 3’, 4’, 5’, and 6’.
Ornamental Fencing in Kearney Gallery
With ten thousand square feet of fabrication shop, a team of fabricators, and certified Computer Aided Designers, your fence will be a masterpiece! The types and styles of ornamental fences are almost endless, limited only by your imagination.
Regardless if you are seeking an ornamental fence that is truly unique or tried and true, your fence should be a work of art that reflects your taste and design. Nothing ordinary will do. This is accomplished through our five-step process.
1. We want to conduct a consultation with every customer. Each home is unique thus requiring personal one-on-one attention with the customer. If you are looking for custom ornamental, we will even provide you with a computer design of your fence prior to fabrication. You will know exactly what you are getting down to the very last detail.
2. We stake your yard prior to installation. After we have identified your underground public utilities, we will stake the location of your fence, including gates, corners, and ends. We will even help you get a legal survey done if you are not sure of your property boundary.
3. We create a drawing indicating each post location. “One size does not fit all” when it comes to your home. Customers will have the opportunity to approve where every post and gate will be placed prior to installation.
4. We create a custom drawing of each fence panel after the posts are installed. Each panel is drawn to within a ¼”. We do this to ensure that each panel is custom designed to fit between the posts, considering slopes and spaces between posts.
5. Custom panels are built for each section. Each section is built to ¼” tolerances and individually numbered to ensure correct and custom installation. We believe that an “off the rack” fence installation is unacceptable for you and your home.
With American Fence Company’s exclusive 5 step process you can buy your ornamental fence in confidence from us. If you have a unique design in mind, our custom ornamental iron shop can build it.
Ornamental Fences in Kearney FAQ
Will my fence rust, fade, peel, or chip?
The top concern for homeowners in Kearney with a residential fence, you can answer this question by confirming with your local contractor if your fence system has been:
1. Powder Coated. This process consists of powder applied to the fence surface and then melted in an oven, leaving a special coating akin to plastic.
2. Galvanization. This process applies a zinc-rich finish that results in a shiny, silver coating for your fence. Galvanization helps prevent rust and corrosion, though it should be noted that most paint applications struggle to adhere to it unless brush blasting has been applied first.
Are ornamental fence panels customizable?
Over the years, American Fence Company has designed and fabricated thousands of unique gates using the following five-step process:
1. With computer aided design (CAD) programmers, we can provide you with a CAD drawing of your dream fence or railing.
2. Once you have selected a design, we will personally field review your application.
3. Upon field verification, we will provide you with actual drawings of your dream as it will appear.
4. With a team of certified welders, we will build your product to the highest standards.
5. With hundreds of color samples and paint applications, we will work with you to select your colors.
Having worked in the business 55+ years, American Fence Company can be counted on to install ornamental fence panels, gates, and railings to your satisfaction.
How are ornamental fence posts set?
All of our posts are set in a wet mix concrete. We wish to emphasize to DIYers that dry mix with water added later does not result in reliable setting.
Does my ornamental fencing come with warranty?
Our ornamental fence products come with 10-20 year warranty to cover cracks, chips, and undue fading.
Is field welding acceptable for ornamental fence panels in Kearney, NE?
Field welding should be applied only when absolutely necessary. Field welding exposes the welds to humidity, dew, and other elements which encourage the development of rust. Your panels should instead be completely shop-fabricated with bolt-on connections. Please note that field welds violate powder-coated finishes and can be touched up only with the manufacturer’s touch-up system.