Commercial Fencing Solutions for Kearney, NE Businesses
If you need commercial fencing in Kearney, Hastings, Beatrice, Kearney, or one of the neighboring communities, your search is over! There is no better fence contractor in the area than American Fence Company of Kearney employs highly trained experts to design, fabricate, and install fencing for businesses, and our products are assembled from materials held in the Midwest’s largest inventory – 18 acres of wood fence materials, vinyl fence materials, iron fence materials, chain link fence materials, etc. American Fence Company is very flexible, able to meet the needs of our clientele. We’ve built and installed fences for construction companies, business owners, restaurants, hospitals, and more!
Contracted Fence Installation in Kearney
American Fence Company of Kearney has an in-house team of fence experts and access to warehouses providing more than 10,000 square feet of fence materials – vinyl, wood, chain link, etc. We have all the supplies and expertise needed to keep construction projects and fence building on track.
Wholesale Fence Materials
Here at American Fence Company of Kearney, we sell fence materials wholesale – including to contractors and other fence companies – at great prices. Our inventory of commercial fencing supplies – chain link, vinyl, wood, ornamental iron – encompasses more than 18 acres.
- Wide variety of vinyl fence colors & styles
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance
- Broad variety of high quality wood fence options
- Attractive & inviting appearance
- Numerous kinds & styles of wood fence
- Elegant, appealing ornamental fence style
- Numerous ornamental fence picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated ornamental fence panels
Chain Link Fencing
- Affordable & durable chain link fencing
- Multiple height options for chain link fences
- Chain link fences available in black & galvanized
- Sports-grade material
- Numerous types of sporting fence
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
- Terrific air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Barriers to stop vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
- Implemented by certified high security installers
- Made of code compliant materials
- Security fences, gates & barriers
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental gates
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated gate access options
- Convenience of automated gates
- Property Security of automated gates
- Statement of Elegance
- Custom made to order fence railings
- Ornamental & vinyl fence railing styles
- Large adornment selection for fence railings
- Custom made to order speciality items
- Vinyl, wood, or metal
- Pergolas, arbors and more
- Multiple temporary fence security options
- Movable & adjustable temporary fences
- Temporary fences for events & construction sites
Here at American Fence Company of Kearney, we take pride in the fact that we are not a typical, run of the mill fence contractor – we are the best at what we do. Using top notch fence materials, employing highly knowledgeable fence industry professionals, and utilizing prestige industry equipment, we can meet all your commercial and industry fencing needs. Whether it’s an attractive fence, an automated gate, access control, custom security solutions, commercial security fences – we’ve got you covered here, at the number one fence company in Kearney, NE!
Industry Professionals for Commercial Fences in Kearney, NE
Commercial fences, especially security fences, start with input and installation by professionals, and American Fence Company of Kearney, Nebraska meets this challenge with extensive training. Our staff are trained via the Fence Certification Program, an 18-lesson program that covers every aspect of the fencing industry, followed by annual recertification and additional training on four different all-day events. What’s more, we offer an extensive access control tech certification, not to mention continued learning for high security applications and access controls.
Maintaining Active Communication for Kearney Fence Installation
A key component to successful fence installation in Kearney is communication between you and your Nebraska fence company. We make our customers’ satisfaction a priority by making sure the project stays in motion and by maintaining communication all the way through. Our project managers work very closely with sales and supervisory staff to help ensure this communication remains in play, and our CRM system sends critical updates, which helps us steer clear of mistakes.
Nebraska Fence Installation Safety
Another major priority of American Fence Company of Kearney, Nebraska’s is on-the-job safety. Our company employs a thorough safety program that is managed by safety directors on both the corporate and local branch level, and we use over a dozen equipment certifications — not to mention our Kearney fence installers are trained in CPR, First Aid, and OSHA. Our dedication to safety has awarded us with an extremely low MOD rate of 0.72, which is significantly lower than both fence and construction industry safety rates on average.
Quality and Warranty Assured
You can depend on American Fence Company to continue serving your fencing needs after the sale. We have been around for more than 50 years and remain one of the 10 largest fence contractors in the nation. Among our many strengths are high security installations, vehicle crash barriers, engineered custom metals, and sophisticated access control systems.
American Fence Company of Kearney, Nebraska’s Reputation
Our high quality fence installations can be found from Yellowstone Forest all the way to the Grand Canyon, our products guarding a variety of clients, including military installations, data centers, and nuclear power plants. In addition, our custom metals projects stretch from one coast to the other.
Differentiators – What Makes Us A Unique Fence Company?
- Fully operational CRM software, complete with regularly added new modules designed to enhance efficiency and promote improved crew performance.
- Both commercial and residential project managers championing great customer experiences.
- One of our divisions, American Access Company, consists of access control professionals trained on gate systems.
- More than forty company installation crews, whose enthusiasm is promoted by increased employee wages and multiple benefit packages, including additional PTO. We believe that enthusiasm from the team makes a huge difference.
- Our unique safety program: an extensive and driven system which has led to five consecutive years of constantly reducing MOD rates. Currently, we have a MOD rate of 0.73, which is far below the average for both the construction and fence industries.
- With ten branches and multiple divisions across eight different states, American Fence Company employees 300+ and has performed and delivered work to every state in the continental U.S.
- Excellent tools, including hydraulic bollards, hydraulic wedges, Dod certified crash rated barriers, crash rated barrier arms, speed gates, and more.